Those who work in the field of consultancy increasingly play a crucial role for companies and professionals in the sector and are called on to equip themselves with competitive tools in order to provide their services quickly, on time and with the aim of providing an add-on to their Customers to differentiate themselves from competitors.
For this reason, Ayama allows consultancy companies to manage their customers and services to be provided in a computerised manner, keeping the services provided under control.
With the Ayama platform, you can assist your clients in managing the quality control and assurance processes, providing assistance (even remotely) on the activities to be carried out or on the alerts to be managed, thanks to the sharing of windows and messages that favour the continuous activities of updating and maintaining the system. In this way you obtain enormous benefits both in terms of optimization of your daily activities and in terms of the quality of the service provided, in fact:
• Ayama manages the revisions of the documents produced. Your customer can find the various versions produced in a clear and intuitive way
• Secure sharing of the document/project with a customer: you can use Ayama to quickly share documents directly from your account
• Optimize your time and avoid sharing errors: manage everything within Ayama
• Directly notify your customers of the activities you have performed
• Security: from the GDPR perspective, Ayama guarantees security and the error is reset (for example, a manual selection error of the recipient's e-mail address): your customer will authenticate him/herself in order to download the file, but user and password are defined at the time of account activation
Benefits for you and your Customers
• Customer loyalty: by inserting your Customers into the platform you have the opportunity to create a close and lasting relationship with them, providing them with a personalized service that is difficult for competitors to replicate
• Activity monitoring: Ayama allows you to monitor the operations of the customer base and to be able to intervene quickly in the event of anomalies
• Timeliness in troubleshooting and updating systems
• Increase of the productivity of the activities connected to the updating of data common to all or part of the customer companies and consequent rationalization of repetitive and low-value activities